Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Decisions Shape Our Destiny!

Many of our Olympians related to the message I gave on Tuesday. We talked about the fine line between quitting and success! We talked about how adversity makes champions! We talked about the fact that hope lies on the other side of despair!

The question I asked myself as I prepared for this gathering was "Why do some people take massive action and go all the way, and others don't?" The answer comes down to this; People that stay the course and follow through have one thing in common... a compelling vision of an outstanding future! I reminded our Olympians that a compelling vision isn't how much they are going to weigh, or what size they'll be...a compelling vision is WHO they are going to become, what their life will look like and who they'll influence!

With two weeks left of this Team Challenge, everyone has to begin to ask the question...what now?

Am I going to quit at the end of this 10 weeks? ( this was just a 10 week diet and now I'm ready to stop)
OR
My vision for my future is SO compelling that I can't quit! ( I'm changed and I'm NEVER going back to the way I used to be)

It's in our moments of DECISION that our destiny is shaped. Destinies were shaped Tuesday night at the Team Challenge...we're "sailing a weigh" in the fall on another 10 week adventure with a group of people compelled to move forward and change their lives! I'm thrilled! Our theme was announced and we're excited to take the inaugural voyage of THW Dinami! (that's Greek for Strength and Power)

Our winning teams for the week were thrilled when they won the Fall Team Challenge for FREE by losing the greatest % of weight for the week.
Congratulations to Brent and Chris of team "Heavy Medals" who lost 2.22% for the week! And a big congratulations to our 6 PM team "Takin' it to the Ice", Anita and Donna! Anita hit her 100 mark this week too! They had a lot to celebrate for sure!

I offered up a fun contest to power up all our Olympians this 8th week of the challenge! Next Tuesday, the client at Noon and again at 6, with the greatest % of weight loss for the week will win a fall Team Challenge for FREE!  Good luck to all of you!

YOUR CHALLENGE FOR THE WEEK:
Sign up for the Fall Team Challenge before next Tuesdays weigh in! Either at the front desk Tuesday, or on line this week!  You'll be in a drawing for a really great prize!

Losing weight and keeping it off is not an easy task. It takes:

A great  nutritional program  (CHECK)
Education regarding the deeper issues behind destructive behavior  (CHECK)
An understanding of what it takes to change permanently (CHECK)
Continued and on going motivation and inspiration  (CHECK)
Never ending support and encouragement  (CHECK)

We've got it all people...add to that YOUR compelling vision of your BEST future and you're unstoppable!!!

Always encouraging you,
Letha  

No comments: