Friday, October 11, 2013

Let it Go!

The 18th season of The Team Challenge has officially begun! And what a beginning it was! We weighed in over 90 teams for the start of this 10 week challenge. Before pictures were taken, teams were introduced and we're ready to accomplish some great things this fall.

I talked about the things we are going to need to let go of to have the greatest results at this team challenge. Past attempts at weight loss, the level of participation at other challenges and doing it your own way were just a few. Letting go of the past allows us the opportunity to step into a future that we deserve! I hope even as I spoke Thursday, my Healthy Weigh friends, old and new, were able to let go!

I made my announcement about my one year mentoring program.  I'm excited to be stepping into a one year program with one individual who's looking for some major accountability and  not afraid of the real work to lose weight and keep it off for life!  I asked for an "application letter" from anyone who is interested in taking that one year journey with me.  I'll be looking at letters and making a decision next week.  I believe that this will be a great opportunity not for just one person, but for all of us at the Team Challenge who will watch and learn from this journey.

Here are your first challenges:

1. Show up every Thursday being able to say "NADA"  "Not one piece of Halloween candy went through my lips!"  Every week you do that through the end of Oct. you will be entered into a drawing for a great prize!  All those tickets will be put in a grand drawing the first Thursday of November and someone will win $100 thanks to an anonymous donor!

2. Decorate those green folders!  Team name, goal weight, motivations (or motifications), are just a few things that should be on the cover of those folders! Bring those back in and receive a ticket next week!

3. And finally...write down and bring in the one thing that you need to let go of to have an outstanding Fall Team Challenge!  

I've got a feeling...this is going to be an over the top, fabulous, goal reaching Team Challenge! I'm ready to go...I hope you are too! Have a great first week on program and I'll celebrate with you next week!

Always encouraging you,
Letha

No comments: