Friday, May 23, 2014

Change Your Thinking ~ Change Your Life!


Sailing the Mediterranean sea for 12 days and visiting 10 ports of call was a trip of a lifetime, returning  home to my HWU family yesterday was wonderful too.  There's no place like home! I was encouraged to hear all about the great things that happened while I was away. I am confident now, that I left our university students in good hands while I was gone.  Jan and Dan, our adjunct professors, spoke powerful messages that made a difference and inspired! My only regret is that I missed out on hearing them!

With my trip behind me and the foundation laid with week one of the workbook, it's time to get down to the business of changing beliefs. Since your beliefs will always dictate your actions, identifying faulty beliefs and then chaining them is what's on our agenda for the weeks to come. This week we focused on our thought life. Since keeping weight off for life has much more to do with what's eating you than what you're eating, ultimately, the way you think is more important than the nutritional plan.

Week two of our workbook is all about our thinking. How we think determines how we live. The homework this week will take time and effort but will make following the nutritional plan easier! The question as you continue on the program shouldn't be "How can I stay on my diet?" The question should be "How can I change my thinking?" Change your thinking...and you'll change your life!

Glenda had powerful sessions after each class and helped all who were there understand last weeks homework even better. Don't miss the opportunity to join her next week. The 30 minutes you invest after class might be the most important ones of all!

We celebrated with winners this week! From our four $50 giveaways to our winners of the week, there was a lot of winning going on!

Noon: Team "Lido Shuffle" Chris and Linda won for the week with a 1.75% of weight loss.
Six: Team "Honor Roll" Dan and Tyra won with a 2.54% of weight loss!
Congratulations to you all. You are looking GREAT!

This weeks assignment is about digging into the second week of the workbook. Concentrating on your thought life and thinking rightly will make the difference in how you finish this challenge. With 5 weeks to go there's plenty of time to have amazing success!

Here's to a week of focusing on how you think...because how you think makes ALL the difference!

Always encouraging you,
Letha

No comments: