Friday, December 18, 2015

He Broke The Record!

We said farewell to the Fall Team Challenge last night...well, I didn't "say" much but we celebrated and hugged goodbye until we meet again!  My bout with laryngitis wasn't timed too well but that didn't stop us from reflecting on the last ten weeks and celebrating all that has been accomplished! With very little voice, I called on our challengers to remind us of all that we learned in the last ten weeks and I must say, they did a GREAT job!!

We had one of the tightest competitions I've seen with our top three teams, we had the GREAT honor of celebrating a record breaking weight loss and we gave out a bunch of prizes! It was a fun night!!

Let's get to the winners!!

First Place: Team "Carpe Diem," Nick and Michelle with a 17.41% of weight loss!
Second Place: Team "Lose It," Donny and Emily with a 17.03% of weight loss!
Third Place: Team "Oink Oink," Flint and Joleen with a 17.02% of weight loss!

That's about as close as you can get!!!  Congratulations to all of you!!  All husband and wife teams as well! How cool is that?

Our top Male weight loss: Chuck with 72.8 pounds!  THE RECORD!!!  Congratulations Chuck!
Our top Female weight loss: Sophia with 46.5 pounds!  Wonderful!
These two were recipients of the Alumni Scholarships for the Winter Team Challenge 2016!  Well deserved!!!

Our top Male weight loss %: Flint with 20.33% of weight loss!!!
Our top Female weight loss% Michelle with 17.48% of weight loss!

We gave out cash, Team Challenges and Healthy Weigh for life!  It was a fun night!
My only regret was not being able to express my feelings for this group and my hope for their continued success through the holidays.

I have so enjoyed this group.  I have felt such a connection with so many of you and will miss this group.  I DO believe that all that we studied together and the ways we all changed together in the last ten weeks will not only stay with us through these last weeks of 2015, but will be with us for life!

Congratulations to all of you who persevered and finished strong!  I'm so proud of you!

To you and your families I pray for a healthy and hopeful holiday season!
Until 2016,  always encouraging you,

Letha

No comments: